Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 August 2011

September is Barter Month

First there was the sfoof for scarf barter.

Then, I gave away some cookies. In return I received two delicious items...

1. Saskatchewan own Rip-Roarin Raspberry fruit spread.
2. Saskatoon Berry, chokecherry jelly.

So I thought, why not? Let's barter all month. Ask for whatever you want me to cook from what I feature on the blog, and give me something in return.






And it does not have to be food items in return, I am happy bartering for anything you make, have in excess, or a service you provide.

Too bad I could not have gotten this gorgeous Saskatchewan kitty in return for the cookies. But no, the kitty wanted to stay and have all those cookies to itself.



Make your barter request and offer at somervillekitchenwindow@gmail.com

No comments: