Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Wish I Were Hungarian Tonight

I risked being beheaded when I snatched a picture of this recipe from the treasures of a Hungarian Empress.


I wanted my Hungarian Empress to be so proud of my attempt at this that I bought the most expensive macaroni in town.


I even made sure I used Hungarian Paprika. But was it replacing veal with beef I wonder?


Whatever it is, I goofed and hoping the Hungarian Empress is not reading this tonight (even though rumour says she is a faithful somerville kitchen fan).


But see Empress, not only I tried. I enjoyed and I packed lots of lunches to stretch the enjoyment. Now would this keep the ax away from my head?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! OH, but you were so wrong my dear blogger, The Empress DID read this tonight and she is indeed a most faithful reader!!

Lo' and behold a Hungarian recipe that a swarthy young blogger dared abscond with from under the fair Empress's nose!

Daring and dashing and The Empress is secretly pleased that *said blogger* had the courage indeed!

You may keep your lovely head after all! ~T.E.~