Search This Blog

Sunday 21 April 2013

Weekend Chefs - Part 2 of 4

...Continued from Weekend Chefs - Part 1 of 4 (Click HERE to read) where I left you with this beautiful view of the table, but guessing on the menu.


So, what did we eat? There was a salad as beautiful looking as it was freshly tasting.


The meat world representative today was mutton done in the spicy South Indian Flavours.


The birds' world representative was chicken cooked in big chunks in a beautifully coloured and flavoured curry.


And my dear lovely neighbour never forgets a potato platter for the potato lover (and the mustard seeds lover).


After all those spices, we needed a dessert that can completely clean the palettes. Nothing beats Sweet-e's amazing Flourless chocolate cake - this remains my Sweet-e's favourite.


 Thank you my dear lovely neighbour and my dear lovely neighbour's dear lovely friend.

No comments: