Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Cats

With a restaurant name like this, how could I resist trying...


But the Cats Socialhouse has no cats (we sure can do with a restaurant filled with cats, I will never leave).

Beyond the lack of cats, there is nothing specially good (nor specially bad) about Cats Socialhouse.

I wouldn't want to find myself sitting in its dark interior, but the patio on a summer evening is definitely pleasant.

The food selection could be more interesting. A Margherita pizza was my choice.




But I should have ordered this.

But beware, the Chicken Quesadilla is $15.25.

But when it came time for dessert, Cats Socialhouse redeemed itself with its one of three desserts - a key lime pie.




Cats Socialhouse
1540 Old Bridge St.
Vancouver, BC

Cats Socialhouse on Urbanspoon



No comments: