Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Using My Gifts

I am not talking about gifts I was born with, but the gift of having friends who gift me beautiful surprises. You know who you are and I am very thankful for your beautiful gifts.


All the way from France, a  thoughtful jar.

It adds flavour without strong salty taste.

I tried it on green beans and it just brought a unique taste out of the vegetables that was extremely refined.

Another thoughtful gift from closer to home is JB's Saskatchewan Steak seasoning.

Rumour has it that people come from all over the world to buy this spice mix. Having tried it, I can see why - it is unique.

It is not spicy, hot, lemony, but a unique mixture of salts and peppers' tastes to bring out the most of your meat.

With lent ending soon, I restrained from trying it with meat, but sprinkled it on fish before grilling. Nice, but too strong for fish.
 

I hear it is best with lamb. Soon....

 

No comments: