Search This Blog

Saturday 24 May 2014

Cooking with Reza Again

Do a search on the blog for Reza and find at least four articles about cooking from Reza Mahammad cookbooks.

I usually pick up one of his two books on weekends and see what to create.

dak bungalow chicken is a recipe with curry leaves, coconut and star anise (which I did not have).

It all starts with making a spice paste with coconut and a whole other set of spices.


The fun about this dish was mainly the curry leaves.

This is the first time I cook with them and I loved it. They went into the paste and into the sauce.


And when everything was set and done (all in one pan), I was serving a delicious chicken dish garnished with curry leaves, chillies and coriander.

I can't wait for my next Reza adventure. 



No comments: