Search This Blog

Friday 9 January 2015

Like Bob Who Likes Thai Food

On January 18 last year, I started following Bob Likes Thai Food. On that day, I tweeted to them that I am planning to explore the place.

A year later, I made it to Bob Likes Thai Food. And I am very glad I did.

A welcoming place, a bright alive ambiance, a gracious hostess and very comfortable seating.

I was there for lunch and the menu was extensive enough. Many of the regular Thai foods found at other restaurants, but some interesting creations or twists on traditional dishes.

I was hungry, so I went for an appetizer and lunch special - all for $20 total.


Bob makes the most interesting poutine his way.

Deep fried thin taro root with lemon grass, lime leaves, fried tofu, real hot chili and a touch of a green curry sauce.

Eggplant Pad Ka Pow was as delicious, thought not as inventive as Bob's Poutine.

Eggplant, basil, peppers, garlic and chili served with what I think are fried shrimp crackers.

This is really good food Bob.

 
Bob Likes Thai Food
1521 West Broadway
Vancouver, BC

Bob Likes Thai Food on Urbanspoon

No comments: