Search This Blog

Monday 1 June 2015

Walking Off The Sweets

All the sweet eating (read Sweet Lebanon) meant a burning calories' program a must. So every morning dad takes me along for his morning walk around the town - see arrow for take off point

 
 Given I am still a town walking rookie, I barely make it to 50% of dad's walk, but increasing the distance each morning encouraged by the smell of thyme bushes

 
As I am burning calories, I am enjoying some of the most beautiful mix of trees, shrubs, bushes and old homes

 
The cutest are the cactus, all producing cactus fruit ready to be plucked in a month or so


But my favourites are the sumaq and jasmines, reminding me of le jardin


Now I better concentrate on walking and burning calories given the eating adventures have just begun

 
 

No comments: