Search This Blog

Sunday 27 December 2015

Spoiled Christmas Kitties

As I am catching up on my blog, I have missed giving my readers a proper introduction to the 4cats. This will come soon, but in the interim, and given the Christmas spirit, here's how spoiled these 4 cats were this Christmas.

A lovely cat bed that is designed with 100% cats in mind that all 4 fight over, but the one that controls it is Scrunchy. And you don't want to get on the bad side of Scrunchy.



The ball ring is also another gift that was designed with cats in mind. Lucy Pushkin, as the oldest and wisest, tested it and thought this is for kids. 


The kids, on the other hand, cannot stop playing with it.


Oh yes, I didn't introduce the youngest of the kids - Olly & Jolly. Here's a rare moment when they stop running around the house keeping all other cats and humans alert and awake.


No comments: